HELLO BEAUTIFUL TUESDAY ⛄ This is my workout for today: - 6K powerwalk. - 40 min shoulders-workout. - 40 min chest-workout. - 40 min biceps-workout. - 20 min triceps-workout. - 20 min calves. - 30 min legsworkout. - 30 min backattack. - 30 min abs-workout. Ohhh my, it's not a day like someone else. Feels awesome to do this thing for real. Good preparation, learn and see the response for future and the upcoming competition. We goes through and rundown all the muscle-groups now when we started to taper the volume of water. I'm so exited to see if this experiment gives me something positive or not. Feels better for each day. Tomorrow is the day where my body should starting to shaping up for real. To be continue. Today's words from me: Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you or from those who doesn't get you something back in life. Stop hating your body. Only workout if you love it. Stop hating your face or your personality, your quirks. Love them, please. Without those things you wouldn't be you and why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile. It'll draw people in. My happiness doesn't depend on others. I'm happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws, my imperfections. They make me me, and ME is pretty amazing. Go out and spread some love. Don't forget to start with yourself. You're perfect in your way ❤
Transformation tuesday 💪. September 2016 👉 December 2016. Dont be afraid to gain a bit of chubs if your trying to gain weight/ build muscle. In order to grow you have to eat in a caloric surplus of your maintenance. Therefore its inevitable some of this weight gain will be fat! My rule of thumb, keep the diet 70/80% of the time clean and with the other 30/20% (depending on genetics) be flexible if gaining! It will help keep you sane, and on track to reaching your goals ☺.
💯Goal setting- it's important to be clear on your goals and don't be afraid to tell people exactly what those goals are. Don't feel embarrassed by the small minded people who may laugh at them. It's important to have long term goals but to keep motivation and ensure on progression it is just as vital to have short term goals. Write them down and visualise the outcome of achieving them👊🏆
Hammock + sun + beach + @m.a.c_fit = one happy little girl. _ Fiji was beyond my hopes and expectations. But its back to real life for me ❤👙😍 _ Back to tracking my meals and training again tomorrow. My body won't know what's going on.