Volume squats on the menu today 🙅🏽 3x7 at 132.5kg followed by 2x7 at 120kg. This was my 3rd set of 132.5kg & I feel like it's moving well lately. Time to carry this through into sole heavier weights & hopefully squat a decent number next comp 😁 Bodyweight at 69.1 post workout. #cooked @iconikmuscle Thanks to @conor_joness for filming my sets, you're a trooper xoxo
5kgs down since the new year. This isn't a silly New Years resolution, I'm dieting with purpose after a purposeful weight gain (fat and muscle) to 89.5kg. I need to weigh 80kgs come the middle of march for @prorawpowerlifting at the @arnoldclassicau, so there is still plenty of work to do. To achieve this I have basically removed most of the junk (non nutritionally dense food) from my diet, only allowing 20% of my daily intake to come from these sources the other 80% comes from high satiety and nutritionally dense foods. I have increased my daily calorie expenditure by training weights four days per week and walking the dog regularly. It's pretty simple in theory however many struggle with execution and for the most part it comes down to wanting the result more than you want too eat/drink and not move enough. If you would like assistance with these protocols or how to get yourself motivated contact me today! ________________________________________ Contact email@example.com for 1:1, group or online powerlifting, bodybuilding and body-recomp programming and nutrition. www.creationcoaching.com.au ________________________________________ #creationcoaching#mindovermatter#iifym#flexibledieting#powerlifting#bodybuilding#naturalathlete#drugfree#australia#brisbane#squat#benchpress#deadlift#asnchermside#asnfuelled#gpc#inba#anb#loadedlifting#inzer#valhallastrength#whiteronnie
Catch ups and discussion on our 2017 Living Beauties whether on or off stage make me so inspired! Fitness Model workshops are at capacity too!! Or there may be just one spot.... 1on1 available also 💃🏻❤️ All updates and opportunities via @livingbeautyamelia & contact link in bio ❤️
How gorgeous is the Red Sparkle Bling (FS_006) figure suit?!! ❤️❤️ And only $200.00AU / $151.00US this beauty will deff make you stand out from the rest! 👑 Not your colour, want a different style - simply design your own masterpiece via the MyBikiniDesigner and don't wait weeks for your suit to arrive with our super quick turnaround.
This guy right here, this day last year, you took me to the restaurant where we had one of our first dates and you asked me to be your girlfriend, from the moment I said yes we have had endless adventures. 12 plane trips together, 4 different countries, endless dates and multiple meal prepping hours. Thank you for building me up from the ground into the person I have always wanted to become. You've shown me nothing but unconditional love, even when I steal your food. You have travelled for me so I could accomplish my goals that you helped me achieve. You always know what to say and your kind words could turn anyone's frown upside down. Comp prepping isn't the easiest thing to do but with you I could do it for the rest of my life 💕 happy one year anniversary @jjfinnie
You gotta grind to shine! Set 4 of banded glute bridges at a new record of 142kgs followed by an extra burner set of 50kgs x 60 reps 🍑 How much funnier does this exercise look in a fast speed time lapse? 😂
Recharge, refuel, rejuvenate, reset, reflect. Being an athlete means being 100% dedicated but at the end of the day, we are human and our body needs loving both from a training + conditioning perspective as well as a rest + recharge sense. By all means this absolutely does not mean skipping training days when you're feeling a little tired because they are our building blocks but more so, it means you put in the work, even on the days where it's hard and at the end of your training week you do what's good for your soul. Some days it's hard to accept a rest day because you instantly feel lazy but it really is essential to longevity. Rest restocks glycogen stores, builds stamina, minimises fatigue, avoids over training as well as reduces the risk of mental burn out. So Sunday is the day where I switch on cruise mode with not one rush worry care in the world, stock up on vit sea + D and eat beautiful food...and if I don't, I find that my training becomes mushed together and by mid week starts to lose its quality. Train hard, rest right, take care. Photo credit @mezalicious_ xx